Rhinoland Genuine Indian Rectangular Leather Duffle Weekender Holdall Overnight Bag Vintage Duffle Bag, Holdall, Overnight Bag, Weekender BagRs.7000/-
Compartments: One Spacious Compartment along with two side buckled pockets and one front buckled pocket
Outer Material: Leather, Inner Material: canvas
Long strap be able to adjusted length freely
Bag can be use as crossbody bag /shoulder bag/ Travel bag / Luggage bag for men and women
- Quick Delivery
- Easy Returns
Rhinoland Genuine Indian Rectangular Leather Duffle Weekender Holdall Overnight Bag Vintage Duffle Bag, Holdall, Overnight Bag, Weekender Bag
Each bag is individually made using goat leather by experienced crafts people .The bag gets better and better with the time as the leather softens and deep-ens in color. The tonality color of each bag might vary in accordance with the low and high temperatures from the heart of The Thar desert.The leather does not receive any chemical treatment. On the bags a special vegetable oil is applied to give more tonality to the dominant brown (light and dark) color of the bag also making it more resistant to the water.Each bag has its charm and style and a very special earthy smell that will assure you it’s real leather.Its lightness, flexibility and durability will not make you regret your purchase.HANDMADE DUFFEL,TRAVEL,GYM & WEEKEND BAG Perfect bag for travel,gym & for weekend
All Vintage Leather Collection products use top grain leather which is the top layer and therefore the highest quality part of the hide because of its strength and beauty. Different dyeing techniques are used to keep the natural aspect of the animal skin and beautifully blend vintage and contemporary fashion.
Slight imperfections, such as stretch marks, insect punctures and branding may appear. These make each individual handbag truly unique and enhance its beauty and value.
*Please note that colours may vary slightly from sample in the picture as by using hand dyeing processes is hard to replicate the exact shade each time*
Things to take care of for this leather Woman’s handmade bag-
- Apply cream/moisture lotion onto the leather surface, and use a soft cloth to complete the upkeep.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits as they will discolor and dry out leather.
- Never allow water to soak into your bag. If it gets wet, do not use a hair dryer on it. Instead, absorb as much water as possible with a thick microfiber hand towel and allow the diary to air dry.
- Each of our bags is especially handmade with unique design and made from premium quality of leather. We treat our product with a special method which make it free from the bad odor smell.
- This leather handmade bag is completely handmade so there can be slight variations as compared to product shown in the images.